This article will list out all the Samsung Galaxy Smartphone Stock ROM/firmware version list. If you have used Kingo android Root already, skip this step. Now download and extract the Odin tool on your PC and run the Odin.exe file to get started. The once Firmware process is completed you will be able to see a Green Box with Pass written on it in Odin. During this process, the Smartphone will reboot automatically. There are various reasons to flash “Stock Firmware on Galaxy A30s SM-A307GT U4“.
- You will enjoy almost all the features of Android 10/11 on your rooted device when you install this custom ROM.
- Since crDroid is based on LineageOS at its base, the performance and battery life are phenomenal.
- Android MTK helps mobile users to fix their mobile devices, whether it’s running on Android or any proprietary OS.
- A custom Android ROM refers to a phone’s firmware, based on Google’s Android platform.
- Please go through the steps exactly as mentioned, a slight deviation and you might end up with a boot looped or bricked device.
With that said, here are the steps to get back to stock ROM from GSI ROM via TWRP. Just keep in mind that the same rule follows here as well. If you have modified the vendor and boot partition as well, then you will have to extract both these files from the stock firmware. Otherwise, we will be needing the stock boot.img and vbmeta files only. Custom ROMs allow you to install/remove apps, change background services and set many other performance tweaks. This make Custom ROMs perform better than Stock ROMs in most cases. Custom ROMs are not bulkier as Stock ROMs and are not bundled with lots of pre-installed apps and services – this make it even faster and perform better.
This is one of the best custom ROMs we recommend for our readers. LineageOS also has a wide list of supported devices, so its quite likely that your device will be in that list as well. Due to being the successor to CyanogenMod, it has a slight amount of customization available as well. If you would like a simple to use, De-Google’d Android ROM, LineageOS is the way to go.
- If you are facing any software error on your device or any other application issue, it means your phone needs to flash.
- Through this article we bring you the detailed process about how to back up Android ROM to PC.
- This make Custom ROMs perform better than Stock ROMs in most cases.
- With this, firmware files you have successfully reverted from the GSI ROM to the stock ROM/firmware.
Mobile companies try to provide better features unavailable in the Stock Android. If you are a Samsung user, you may notice DND is already available in the early versions of Android, While Google provides those from later versions. Even though custom skin UI is primarily good, When a user feels heavy to use or doesn’t like it, They will move to custom ROMs. Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite is an upper mid-range mobile with the Android 10 version and got Android 11 and 12 too. You can stick with the official version when you are a regular user. When you are a Developer or Regular Root apps user, you can use the Best Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Custom ROMs below. You can check out the official XDA thread to find out more about this ROM, and if you want to try it out, you also have links to download and install it on your device.